Polka dots & Paisleys stopped taking personalized monogrammed orders on August 29th, 2009 until further notice.

Monday, February 11, 2008

Pacifier Clips

So, I finally made them! Here are the two types of pacifier clips I will now be offering. I have so many types of ribbon that I could make pretty much any color you would like! The ribbons I used with these clips pictures have two sides of polka dots!

The end has a loop sewn on the end instead of a snap or velcro. I did this for a few reasons:
First, you don't have to worry about the snap or velcro coming off or getting worn and you don't have to worry that your baby will pull the pacifer off the ribbon.
Second, I'm hoping this will make the clips fit all types of pacifiers
Third, I can sell them to you for a MUCH cheaper price!

Prices may change, but I have listed what I think they will be.


Monogrammed Covered Button Pacifier Clip
This will be the regular size I will make, but I can also make a smaller one for new babies with a thin ribbon and smaller covered button. There is a clip on the back of the button to attach to baby's clothing. $7






Pacifier Clip or Toy Clip

The clip on this has a plastic center so that it does not damage baby's clothing! This one can also be used for toys. It can be attached to baby's clothing, carseat, or stroller. $4.50

All you do to attach the pacifier is the following:

1. Put the loop through your pacifier

2. Put the clip through the loop

3.Pull the ribbon tight

4 comments:

Michelle said...

How smart! I will be getting these if I get another "mimi" baby. Alli was one but Landon never took to them. So cute!

Kelli Stuart said...

MARTHA!!! I'm so excited to see you on here AND having a business to boot! I started a photography business back in October - check out my blog -
www.photographybykellim.blogspot.com. I've still got my day job but whenever little Stuart's decide to come along I'm gonna be a stay-at-home-mommy/photographer.

Life as Connor and Colby's Mom said...

These are soooo cute!!! You can never find cute pacifier clips for boys!!! Thanks for taking the time to make these. I will be getting some of these from you.

Laura said...

That is really cute. Much cuter than any I've seen before. Good job, Martha!!