Polka dots & Paisleys stopped taking personalized monogrammed orders on August 29th, 2009 until further notice.

Friday, February 08, 2008

New Items!

I got some new products in today and I just had to post pictures! I also have included 2 burp cloths and 2 bows I recently made. . . .
Most of these products are already added to my website! If you cannot find an item, please e-mail me: martha@polkadotsandpaisleys.com
$18

Quilted Solid Brown and Pink Diaper Bag
$18

Garment Bags!


I made a special order of this quilted blue toile garment bag for one of my customers. These come in many different colors of toile and they also come in other prints including polka dot. If you are interested, e-mail me!

These garment bags fold out to 20x24. They zip up and have handles at the top.

$18

NEW! Paisley Print Bible Covers

Turquoise and Brown Paisley Bible Cover
$16



Pink and Brown Paisley Bible Cover
$16




Lime and Turquoise Paisley Bible Cover

$16

Turquoise and Brown Quilted Backpack

$17

Brown and Turquoise 3 piece Cosmetic Set

$16



Firetruck Burp cloth
$8
with monogram - $11



Polka dot font Burp cloth

$10


Pink Bow with Green monogram

$9


Emma Kate Style Bow (with 2 1/4 inch ribbon)

$5


Purple Gingham Longalls with LSU monogram

$16


3 comments:

Candy said...

Very cute stuff!!

destiny said...

very cute stuff--love those garment bags!

Michelle said...

I love all of this stuff!