Polka dots & Paisleys stopped taking personalized monogrammed orders on August 29th, 2009 until further notice.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Canton and Luggage Tags

Just a note. . .

Canton
I am sending most of my bags to Canton, Texas next week. I have a friend who has a booth and she is taking my bags to sell every month. Whatever doesn't sell I will add back to the inventory on my website. I am sending the bags next Tuesday, so if you know of a bag you want, e-mail me or you can order from my website before then!


Luggage Tags
I have some new luggage tags coming soon! These will be great for traveling or to put on bags that cannot be monogrammed or that you don't have monogrammed. Hopefully I will be able to post them in the next two weeks:)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hey girl! So, Landon and I have a trip to see Mom coming up and I would like to get a couple of luggage tags. Let me know the details and we will get together. Thanks a bunch!