Polka dots & Paisleys stopped taking personalized monogrammed orders on August 29th, 2009 until further notice.

Friday, February 29, 2008

Insulated Lunch Bags Possible ORDER!

I have gotten SOO many requests for the paisley print insulated lunch bags that I carry. They have been out of stock since before Christmas and will not be back in stock until MAY! I know. . . It seems like FOREVER!!!
So, I found another company that makes some really cute insulated lunch bags. I am posting pictures of them before I decide to order. If you see one you like, E-mail me: martha@polkadotsandpaisleys.com . I plan to make the order in the first week in March.
I have numbers listed under each bag.

Lunch bag 1



Lunch Bag 2




Lunch bag 3


Lunch Bag 4


Lunch Bag 5

Lunch Bag 6

Lunch Bag 7

















Lunch Bag 8

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!