Polka dots & Paisleys stopped taking personalized monogrammed orders on August 29th, 2009 until further notice.

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Bags

Diaper Bags!

Turquoise and Brown Quilted Diaper bags are in! I also have Brown and Pink and Black and white! I don't have pictures taken yet, but I will add them soon.

Bible Covers?
I have found some paisley print bible covers. They are designed like my toile bible covers and the print is the same as my paisley insulated lunch bags. They come in pink/brown, turquoise/brown, and lime/turquoise. If you are interested in these, please e-mail me and let me know what color you would like before I make my order: martha@polkadotsandpaisleys.com
Pacifier Clips
Coming soon. . . I'm making some new pacifier clips...stay posted! Thanks Allison and Destiny for such a CUTE idea! I can't wait to see how these turn out!!

1 comment:

The Hickmans said...

Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! I've enjoyed checking yours out, now. :) You are the 3rd person that I know of now that has gotten the same prince themed stuff! It is so cute!