Polka dots & Paisleys stopped taking personalized monogrammed orders on August 29th, 2009 until further notice.

Thursday, July 12, 2007

My New Blog

As I am typing on this blog, my 3 month-old baby is discovering that he can play with the toys hanging down in his little "play dome." It is so amazing to watch him develop new skills everyday! He's talking, smiling, and laughing so much now! His sweet smile and precious voice just make me melt. I thank God everyday for this beautiful and absolutely perfect baby that he has blessed me and my husband with! Well, so I finally started a blog after hearing all the women at church constantly talk about thier blogs. I am using this blog for myself and my new business. Right now I am making burpcloths and monogramming them. I also make keychains. I will be adding pictures to show some samples! Soon, I will also have bags, (hopefully) diaper bags, and bows.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am lovin your new blog! The background is sooo cute!
Love ya!
Maureen

Candy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Candy said...

Well, hi Martha! I found your blog through Destiny's. Welcome to the blogging world! It is fun. :) I am very excited about your new business!! My blog is www.ethanandellastories.blogspot.com

destiny said...

Love it! It's lots of fun--you'll love being a blogger! :)

Laura said...

Welcome, welcome, welcome. I think you can click on my name to get to my blog if you would like to. I'm so glad you're "here."