Polka dots & Paisleys stopped taking personalized monogrammed orders on August 29th, 2009 until further notice.

Friday, July 27, 2007


My bags came in! I am soo excited. I am posting a picture of each. I will be slowly building my inventory, so if there is anything you would like that you don't see, e-mail me and I'll let you know if I can order it! I am putting the price of each item underneath along with measurements and other colors or sizes it may come in. If you would like your bag monogrammed, it will be $5. Some items cannot be monogrammed because of how they are made, but most can be monogrammed. ENJOY!
Brown and Pink Polka dot Duffle bag with ribbon accent
18 inches wide, 11 inches tall, 8 inches deep
2 side pockets, one front pocket, adjustable strap includes, metal feet on bottom
Also comes in brown/blue, fushcia/blue, black/blue, hot pink/lime, black/fushcia
There are many other types of duffle bags including quilted toile, gingham, or solid colors with bows tied on straps.

Black Quilted Microfiber XL Overnight Tote


19 inches wide, 14 inches tall, 6 1/2 inches deep

Also comes in brown, navy, tan, or red

No comments: