Polka dots & Paisleys stopped taking personalized monogrammed orders on August 29th, 2009 until further notice.

Friday, July 27, 2007

DUFFLE BAG & OVERNIGHT BAG

My bags came in! I am soo excited. I am posting a picture of each. I will be slowly building my inventory, so if there is anything you would like that you don't see, e-mail me and I'll let you know if I can order it! I am putting the price of each item underneath along with measurements and other colors or sizes it may come in. If you would like your bag monogrammed, it will be $5. Some items cannot be monogrammed because of how they are made, but most can be monogrammed. ENJOY!
Brown and Pink Polka dot Duffle bag with ribbon accent
$15.50
18 inches wide, 11 inches tall, 8 inches deep
2 side pockets, one front pocket, adjustable strap includes, metal feet on bottom
Also comes in brown/blue, fushcia/blue, black/blue, hot pink/lime, black/fushcia
There are many other types of duffle bags including quilted toile, gingham, or solid colors with bows tied on straps.

Black Quilted Microfiber XL Overnight Tote

$14.00

19 inches wide, 14 inches tall, 6 1/2 inches deep

Also comes in brown, navy, tan, or red


No comments: