Polka dots & Paisleys stopped taking personalized monogrammed orders on August 29th, 2009 until further notice.

Sunday, July 15, 2007

BURP CLOTHS


Here are the burp cloths I have made so far.

I have put a name under each one for easy reference. Also, to give an idea of what the prices are, I put the price underneath the pictures.



Aniston $8




My daddy is a Hero


This burpcloth would be $9 because there is monogramming above and below the material (the writing above is not shown, it says: My daddy is a). But, if you would like writing only below or above the material it would be $8





Brynleigh


This would be $9 with the pom poms on bottom


This monogram has a cursive B in pink behind the name which is done in brown





Pink and brown toile with "B" initial $8


Initialed pink and brown paisley $8




I Samuel 1:27 $8





Initialed blue and brown checkers $8



Green and checker ribbon


This would be $6 because it has two ribbons and no monogram


Initial pink and green toile $8


Little Bucaneer $8





Sweet Pea $8


Jaida $9


Black & White Toile


This would be $5 because there is material and no monogram



Boston $8

Blue and white toile $8


Kinsley Paige $8






4 comments:

Candy said...

These are all super cute, Martha! Too bad I don't need burp cloths anymore.

Laura said...

Hey Martha! I hope you don't mind me visiting your blog. I have a friend with a baby girl - do you want me to give her this blog or your website?

Laura

Angela said...

Cute stuff Martha! Burp cloths have come a long way. Those look great! Oh, and welcome to the blogging world :)

Sharron said...

Cute idea Martha!