Polka dots & Paisleys stopped taking personalized monogrammed orders on August 29th, 2009 until further notice.

Friday, August 03, 2007

COVERED BUTTONS with ponytail holder

Initialed 1 1/2 inch Covered Button w/ ponytail holder
$4
I made this tonight to wear at Sara's wedding rehearsal...it matched my outfit perfect!
I have all types of colors of material to put on button and just about any color thread for monogram
I also have smaller buttons that are 1 1/8 inch....my prices are listed at the very bottom of the blog. I'll post more pictures soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these! Could you do a khaki button with a khaki monogram? I am looking for something for my daughter to wear to school with her uniform. They wear khaki shorts and red, white, or black tops. I am Stephanie Milton's s-i-l. Let me know what you can do. Thanks!

Allison Ambrose, Ruston

Anonymous said...

I didn't leave you my e-mail address:

allison@theambroses.net

Thanks!

Ericka said...

Martha, I will try to remember to bring you this neat combination that I bought for the girls last year. it is the pony tail holder with a hair bow.