Polka dots & Paisleys stopped taking personalized monogrammed orders on August 29th, 2009 until further notice.

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

BOW with BUTTON

3 - in - 1 combination

Here is a light navy blue bow I made to go with school uniforms. It has two layers of 1 1/2 inch ribbon and a flat center made with khaki ribbon.



I also made a khaki button with navy blue monogram and ponytail holder - which I just wrapped around the center of the bow. So, this bow can be worn with or without the button and the button can be worn by itself as a ponytail holder.

This is the $4 button & I'm not sure how much I will charge for the bow yet.


I have 1 1/2 inch ribbon, 7/8 inch, 5/8, and 3/8. I am soon getting the 2 1/4 inch ribbon because I noticed that it seems most girls are wearing those big bows!

4 comments:

destiny said...

Very Cute!!! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Martha, now I want a khaki bow! Can you make me one??? Let me know.

Thanks,
Allison
allison@theambroses.net

Anonymous said...

It seems like the bow and button in the picture is more gold. Do you have ribbon to match the fabric you used for my button? Let me know. Thanks!

Allison

Martha said...

I took another picture of the bow. I can't seem to get the right lighting! The bow, monogram, and button cover are all a little darker than in the picture. I have a khaki ribbon that I think matches great with the button! I can't wait to try it out!! OH and I just got a website, so I'll be setting up a shopping cart soon so that it'll be easier to pay:)