Polka dots & Paisleys stopped taking personalized monogrammed orders on August 29th, 2009 until further notice.

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Children's clothing?

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in children's clothing. I am thinking about carrying A-line dresses, A-line apron dresses (that criss-cross in the back) and pillowcase dresses for girls and jon-jons and longalls for boys. These will be handmade (but not by me!) and they have all colors of gingham in 1/8 and 1/16. They come in sizes 12 months, 2T, 3T, 4T, 5, 6, 7, and 8. They will take at least 2 weeks to come in, due to the fact that they are hand made. I think the price will be between $20 and $30 with monogram. Any comments? Is this too much to pay?? I guess it's hard for me, because nothing I carry is even up to the $20 mark. But, these will have to be within that price range. I think they are made well.




ALSO, I do have boys longalls in gingham that are made by a company instead of handmade by individuals. They look really cute, but I'm not sure how well they hold up! I'll let you know soon when I wash mine!! This is the only type of children's clothing they carry and it would be $14 by itself or $19 with monogram. This picture is of a 6month one that isn't monogrammed yet.

No comments: