Polka dots & Paisleys stopped taking personalized monogrammed orders on August 29th, 2009 until further notice.

Thursday, May 07, 2009

Monogrammed Clips!

Oh I just love finding new things to do with monogrammed buttons!

My friend Stephanie gave me this idea and asked me to make some for her little girl. She wanted them so she can pull her hair up on the side with a clip and it still be cute and someting different than a bow. I also made some monogrammed bows but didn't get any pictures!


These clips are about 2 inches long and the button is a little over an inch.
By the way did you know that you can order these monogrammed buttons with a ponytail holder, too?! They can be used for ponytails, as the center of bows, or even for flip flops!
And I just got another new idea of how to use covered buttons! Hope to share it soon....

3 comments:

StephMilton said...

Thanks again Martha! We love our clips. I'll post a picture for you of her wearing them!! :)

Martha said...

Oh I can't wait to see your picture!!

Candy said...

How did I miss this post? I love these Martha! I want to order some from Ella! :)