Polka dots & Paisleys stopped taking personalized monogrammed orders on August 29th, 2009 until further notice.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Monogrammed Badge Clips!

Monogrammed Retractable Badge Clips

24 inch retractable nylon cord
Metal pocket clip/belt clip fastener
Clear plastic loop-snap badge closure at cord end
I am so excited about these and had to post them! I got this cute idea from a nurse at my doctor's office! Her badge clip stood out to me as soon as I saw her:) I am making these badge clips with velcro on them to attach to the velcro on the back of the monogrammed buttons - So you can buy one retractable clip and as many buttons as you like! You can just switch the monogrammed buttons as you please! I have about 30 swatches of material to choose from, and I'm trying to figure out the best way to get them all pictured and available for you to choose from on my website. I have a lot of brown/pink material (including polka dots) and black/white material right now (because it matches the nurses scrubs at my doc's office...they're the first to order!:) I also have greens and zebra print.... Just e-mail me if you have questions!

PRICES
Monogrammed Retractable Badge clip: $7.00
Additional Monogrammed buttons: $5.00 each

**Discounts available for orders from the same office and stores**

Until I can add all the colors of material, please e-mail me your orders and questions!



5 comments:

Candy said...

What a great idea, Martha!!! :)

Brittany said...

How much are the pacy clips?

Donna said...

CUTE! I will have to get one of these for my sister (a nurse).

Ashlie said...

I love them! They turned out great! Go look at my blog, I gave you an award!

Martha said...

Thanks Candy, Donna, and Ashlie!! And Brittany, the pacifier clips are $4.50 and the monogrammed pacifier clips are $7.00. Here's a link to my first post where I made them: http://polkadotsandpaisleysembroidery.blogspot.com/2008/02/pacifier-clips.html