Polka dots & Paisleys stopped taking personalized monogrammed orders on August 29th, 2009 until further notice.

Friday, January 23, 2009

Insulated Lunch Bags and Polka dots!


Hey!! I was so excited to see that there are some NEW bags that I can order!! The company I order from just got them in yesterday and I had to share the pictures with you! The bible covers are already all sold out except for black and white. SO...if you want to buy any of these items I have pictured, e-mail me ASAP! It looks like they are going FAST!! If I get enough orders, I will send each of you a PayPal invoice (for discounted price) and we can order them before they sell out!





How adorable are these two styles of INSULATED LUNCH BAGS?!


Style # 1 - 1st picture measures 10.5w x 8h x 5d

Style # 2 - 2nd and 3rd pictures measure 12w x 10h x 4d



They come in Turquoise/brown, pink/brown, pink/black, black/white


Pay before I make the order: $16.00





Grand Polka dots Backpack - 13x11x5




Pay Before I order: $17.00

comes in all same colors listed above







Grand Polka dots Diaper Bag with Changing Pad

Same colors listed above

Pay Before I order: $18.00





Grand Polka dots Bible Cover
ONLY Black/White in stock to order!!





Grand Polka dot Tote
10.5x10x7.5
Pay Before I order: $15

Pictured below are some other bags I just thought I would share to see if anyone was interested. E-mail me if you would like any more info.

Polka dots large Tote (canvas)
18x14x6
$15

Large Bucket Tote (canvas)

12x14x6

$13


Large Polka Dot Shopping bag (canvas)

12x12

$8







ALSO, Giraffe Print Purses I should be able to order within the next couple weeks. If you would like to know as soon as they are back in stock, send me your e-mail address and I will let you know!!

No comments: