Polka dots & Paisleys stopped taking personalized monogrammed orders on August 29th, 2009 until further notice.

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Giraffe Print Anyone?!

**UPDATE** These are now SOLD OUT!!
I have 3 giraffe print bags in stock! These are the two styles:
Giraffe Print Large Tote

11w x 12h x 10deep
Cellphone Pocket & Extra Pocket Inside
One Zippered Pocket Inside
Magnetic Snap Closure
Silver Hardware Accents
**1 brown in stock**
$23.00
#2 Giraffe Print Hobo Bag
16w x 10h x 6deep
Zipper Closure
Cellphone Pocket & Extra Pocket Inside
One Zippered Pocket Inside
Dual Compartment Divided by Zippered Pocket
Double Handles
$22.00
**2 Brown in stock**
It looks like I can order more of these if I need to! The colors are Pewter, Green, Fuschia(only in 2nd bag)
I have not added these to my website yet, so please e-mail me if you are interested and let me know which bag you would like to purchase. I can send you an invoice through PayPal.

1 comment:

destiny said...

I wish I would have waited and got my purse from you!! I had no idea you were going to start selling these! I don't really like mine. I would have loved the hobo!