Polka dots & Paisleys stopped taking personalized monogrammed orders on August 29th, 2009 until further notice.

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Order Schedule...

Hey sweet customers!

Just wanted to let you know that I have decided that I will only be accepting orders on personalized and custom made items 2 days a month. You will only be able to order these from my website on the 1st and 2nd of each month!
SO, for August, I will accept orders until August 13th.
Next time to order will be September 1-2.
EXCEPTIONS:
*Any type of bag, purse, cosmetic case, wallet, bible cover, etc. can be ordered at ANY TIME and if ordered without a monogram can be shipped within 3 business days!!
*Children's clothing can be ordered throughout the month by e-mailing me
*large orders of the same item (such as bags, cosmetic cases...) can be ordered throughout the month by e-mailing me.
Note on Children's clothing:
I am ordering children's clothing this weekend, so please e-mail me with what you would like! I will send you an invoice through PayPal for these. I will require half of the cost before I make the order and then I will bill you for the final amount plus shipping once the outfits are almost ready to be shipped!
Notes on E-mail:
- I am always accepting e-mails throughout the month
- PLEASE check your spam folder if you have not received an e-mail back from me!! Sometimes my e-mails end up in that folder! If you have not heard from me within 24 hours, e-mail me again...just in case I didn't get your e-mail or you have not gotten my reply e-mail

No comments: