Polka dots & Paisleys stopped taking personalized monogrammed orders on August 29th, 2009 until further notice.

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Children's Clothing!!!!!


I am so excited to announce that I will now be even more children's clothing! I have been only carrying boys longalls and have gotten many requests for boys jon jons and girls dresses. So, here are pictures of my first outfits...pre-monogrammed






















These clothes are handmade and lined! I can sell these items:




jon jons
















































pillowcase dress - all gingham dresses come with white ribbon








































aline apron tops (and bloomers to match)


Aline dresses (not pictured)




































pantaloons (ankle length or calf/knee length)














































Pants or shorts for boys



































Colors:


In gingham, I will usually have the 1/16 gingham (smaller sqares) but I can also get the 1/8 gingham (which are a little bit bigger squares).


These are the gingham colors you can choose in either 1/16 gingham or 1/8 gingham


blue/white


green/white


black/white


orange/white


pink/white


purple/white


yellow/white


red/white


These colors only come in 1/8 gingham:


lime/white


hot pink/white





Also, you can order solid colors


Red Cordury


Black


Brown


White


Hot Pink


Denim


Green


Light Blue


Light Purple


Lime Green


Navy Blue


Orange


White


Yellow


Tan


Royal Blue


Red


Pink


All of these colors are an additional $2-$4 except the white.





Sizes:


12 months, 18 months, 2T, 3T, 4T





Prices:


As of now...


girls' dresses with monogram are $26.00


boy's jon jons with monogram are $27.50





boys longalls with monogram $28.50
Girls bloomers $18.50
boys shorts $15.50
boys pants $17.00
girls pantaloons $18.50

Shipping time may take up to 6 weeks. E-mail me if you are interested in any of these!

















6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just curious.....why do they start at 12 months?? I've noticed a lot of places that carry these don't have anything smaller than 12 months!??! I love the John John's but my boy won't be able to wear them for like a year :(. Just curious!

Stephanie

Martha said...

That is weird that they start at 12 months! I really don't understand why..because babies look cute in them too!! One lady that sells children's clothing said they don't make them smaller than 12 months because there is so much variation in the babies and they had a lot of returns. Crazy!? But, I also know that you can easily snip the string on the buttons and move them up to make the outfit shorter. Then, they would be able to wear them a little longer!

Henry said...

they are precious ! come by my giveaway and throw your name in the hat!!! http://www.nowenteringmomville.blogspot.com

kenda said...

I love your new clothing, especially the aline top and bloomers and pantaloons. If you want to show a monogrammed outfit, you can put Kinsley's name or initials on it and I will buy it. Thanks - too cute!

larissasmommy said...

love the new outfits that you have!! Cant wait to get with you Wednesday so I can get my bulk order of all the things that I am wanting to get together

Kelli Stuart said...

These are really cute! One of my best friend's baby is having a birthday in a few months so I will be stopping back by then :)!