Polka dots & Paisleys stopped taking personalized monogrammed orders on August 29th, 2009 until further notice.

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Luggage Tags!!!

I have made my first luggage tag!
This tag is laminated and has a loop to go on your luggage. This will be perfect for luggage or bags that cannot be monogrammed. This will be great to help your bag stand out at the baggage claim in the airport.



Polka dots!

I can print a name, initials, or name and address on this luggage tag.

$6.00






This is my only design at the moment..I have more coming soon!! I also may have discounts for larger orders if you would like to use them as party favors or bridesmaid's gifts.

E-mail me with questions or suggestions!!

1 comment:

Candy said...

These are really cute, Martha!!Can't wait to see what other designs you come up with. :)