Polka dots & Paisleys stopped taking personalized monogrammed orders on August 29th, 2009 until further notice.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Luggage Tags and Bags

New Luggage Tags!

I made all these for my friend Melissa....thanks for being my first order! I'm sure she doesn't want everyone seeing her address, so that's why there's a white piece of paper on each tag:)
I am trying to make it work on my website where you can get a discount if you order more than one. So, until I add these, e-mail me if you are interested in ordering. And, e-mail me if you have a design idea!
Black & White



Blue & Black polka dots


Blue trim with blue paisleys in background


Green and Pink trim

I also got some new things in! I have a limited amount, these can all be ordered through my website!


This comes in either pink and brown or turquoise and brown

I have this cosmetic case in both pink and brown OR turquoise and brown

I got 2 garment bags! These match perfectly to the polka dot cosmetic cases and the polka dot duffle bag (with large polka dots).

4 comments:

destiny said...

Those tags are adorable!!

Melissa said...

Hi Martha! LOVED the tags, they were such a help. Amazing how many people have plain black luggage! =) You are awesome and I thank you for doing those. Talk to you soon.

Kelli Stuart said...

Hey girlie! One of my friends just had a baby and I'd like to get her one of the onesies with her name on it so I was going to see what sizes you had in stock.
You can email me or leave a message on my blog.

Anonymous said...

IM VERY INTERESTED IN TWO OF YOUR BAGS AND MAYBE MORE!! I WOULD LOVE IF YOU COULD CONTACT ME AT brandi.marie16@yahoo.com

Thank you
Brandi