Polka dots & Paisleys stopped taking personalized monogrammed orders on August 29th, 2009 until further notice.

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

POLKA DOTS!!!

I got a new Polka-dot font! This is a burp cloth I made. Every capital letter has polka dots in it. The other dots are ones I can add as many or as little you want. I just love it! You can choose 2 colors to do on burp cloth.

PRICES:
Burpcloth with 1 capital Polka-dotted letter: $5.00
Burpcloth with captial polka-dotted letter and the name: $7.00
Burpcloth with Name and polka dots around the name: $11.00

2 comments:

Osbons said...

Love it! Want one! So how do I order? Do you think yellow would show up or no? Did I mention LOVE IT!

Osbons said...

DId I say ONE...maybe two or three :) I mean there's purple, pink and teal to consider and I wouldn't want to leave any colors out. :) We'll talk about it Sunday.