Polka dots & Paisleys stopped taking personalized monogrammed orders on August 29th, 2009 until further notice.

Sunday, September 02, 2007

BOW and STYLE NAMES and some NEWS

4.50
This is a new style of bow that I am now making! I am naming it the "Emma Kate style" in honor of my little inspiration!:)
The bows I have been making and are pictured in previous posts will be called the
"Brooklynn style"
and I have another style coming soon (well, maybe it might take me a while to actually make!) called the "Kinsley style"
My three favorite little girls! Love ya'll!!!

NEW NEWS!

AnaShay Embroidery (Douglas Drive, off of Airline Dr.) is letting me sell some of my burpcloths, diaper bags, and a few other products in their store! I'm so excited!!! The products will still be cheaper if you buy them directly from me, but I just thought I'd let you know! Oh, and they also have a few of Destiny's paintings to sell, also (www.littlelambsandlilies.com).

I have also added MOST of my products to my new website. It may be a little easier to navigate through than my blog, if you're looking for something in particular.

Also, I have some new products coming soon.....stay posted!


1 comment:

Angela said...

Great news Martha! How exciting for you!