Polka dots & Paisleys stopped taking personalized monogrammed orders on August 29th, 2009 until further notice.

Saturday, November 08, 2008

Need a Christmas Gift??

Well, with the Holiday season coming up quickly, I was wondering if any of you have been thinking about Christmas gifts....like I have been!! My inventory is very low at the moment, so I'm thinking about making one big order before Christmas. If you see anything on my blog or website that is sold out or may not be in the color you would like, please e-mail me! I'll check to see if they are still in stock at the company and we'll get an order together!

I may order in a couple of weeks. Once I recieve your request, I will require at least 1/2 of the payment before making the order. I can't wait to hear from you!!

No comments: